TRY IT FOR FREE !
This all-in-one system provides a virtual control room that allows the members of the Operational and Strategic Planning Group (OSPG) to seamlessly exchange information. Data from the organiser and the public agencies can be uploaded to the platform
or plotted directly onto an interactive map by dropping pin markers for individual points (first aid, toilets, street traders, performers) and drawing shapes to create safety zones, emergency routes and exclusion areas.
TYPES OF EVENTS
Large Street Events
The platform is an invaluable resource for the OSPG and the ELT as it offers a central area to manage data relating to all aspects of the event, from applications for street traders or performers to neighbour complaints or casualties treated. An easy to use dashboard provides quick access to reports for audits and reviews.
"EVERY FESTIVAL AND CARNIVAL SHOULD HAVE THIS! IT WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING SO MUCH SMOOTHER"
- Jeremy Roger -
- Reduced environmental impact compared to printing maps and signage whilst being more effective by providing up-to-date information.
- Reduced cost compared to creating an event app from scratch.
- Engaging audience feedback games and quizzes, which are also much cheaper than the regular on-street satisfaction survey.
- Tracking and density cloud functionality allows the police and stewards to manage crowds efficiently with colour coded visual representation of crowd density and recommended entry and exit routes.
- An e-learning module provides training to event staff and provides details on how to handle common situations that might arise during the event.
- Ability to track data and generate reports for reviews and audits.
- Potential to generate revenue through sponsorship and to engage with local businesses and residents.
- Integration with social networks of organisers, public agencies and performers generates additional engagement prior to the event as well as follow up activities and events.